My career spans almost a decade in the local NYC Textile industry, with special expertise in Digital Textile Printing. There comes a time in the life of everyone who uses digital images for either professional or personal use, when extra help is needed. Very simply, I am a Photoshop Artist with a variety of experience and able to assist with any type of project. I can help with everything from simple photo editing, customized digital artwork, and dynamic social media management to include Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and the underestimated power of LinkedIn. I am also an expert in creating email marketing campaigns using MailChimp & Constant Contact.
Independent Contractor (www.julietteozkalfayan.com) – New York, NY
Manhattan-based Artist & Designer with over a decade of experience, skilled in leveraging innate Photoshop skills and creative spirit to build dynamic visuals across web, digital, print and textile channels. • ($20-$25/HR or Per Project)
Digital Textile Printing, Sales & Social Media • New York, NY
Managed digital textile printing projects from start to finish for local Art & Design clients, domestically and overseas in China.
• Built custom projects for local clients at a digital textile printing facility utilizing heat transfer and sublimation printing.
• Acquired customer approvals of digital print strike-offs, lab-dips, and relayed feedback to mill with clarity and efficiency.
• Constantly fostered strong relationships with new and existing apparel manufacturing accounts to enhance sales.
• Initiated and maintained WordPress and Instagram accounts with an immediate following.
- Worked hands-on in Photoshop, color management and heat transfer print production with NYC costume design duo, Reid & Harriet. We collaborated on “digitally painted” leotards for ABT premier of “After Effects” at Lincoln Center.
- Guest lectured at Parsons School of Design during a Textile course to offer Art & Design students a fun, interactive presentation on Digital Textile Printing, domestically and overseas.
ITP – INKJET TEXTILE PRINTING, LLC.• (2010 – 2012)
Digital Colorist & Textile Artist – New York, NY
Oversaw production of digitally printed fabric, color matching, custom textile designs, and Photoshop artwork for clients.
• Created and maintained profiles on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WordPress, and Blogger.
• Conceptualized and rolled out WordPress account to link company with prospective clients in art and design industries.
• Contacted directly by Conde Nast/Fairchild Books for permission to use site’s homepage design for use in textbook entitled, “The Fashion Industry and Its Careers, 2nd Edition,” by Michele Granger.
- Conceptualized and rolled out itpsupersample.com to link company with prospective clients in Art & Design industries
- Contacted directly by Fairchild Books for permission to use site’s homepage design for use in textbook titled, The Fashion Industry and It’s Careers, 2nd Edition, by Michele Granger